Episode 42: Frugal Yankee, 3 finishes, Maynia plans

Hello everyone! Thanks for watching.

Here are the details:

People mentioned:


Celebration of Needlework is only a few weeks away! Come and join the fun!

So far, I've had 4 finishes in 2019


1. Mary Hunt by The Chartmakers


2. Friendship's Sheltering Vine by Blackbird Designs
 

3. Tomb with a View by Plum Street Samplers


4. Pelican aka BoB aka Bird on a Burrito by The Courtney Collection
 


Maynia Projects:
1. Old Crow by La-D-Da

2. Daybreak by The Goode Huswife
3. Beneath The Sunlit Sky by Blackbird Designs
4. Quaker Samplings I by With My Needle
5. My Deer Ornament from Phebe's Forest by The City Stitcher
6. My Needle's Work by Little House Needleworks
7. Full Moon by The Goode Huswife
8. Country Garden by Blackbird Designs
9. Sarah Hook 1824 by Carriage House Samplings
10. Quaker Diamond by Hillside Samplings
11. Summer Iris by Blackbird Designs


Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

Comments